Friday, September 28, 2012

Lace and neons


I have an unconventional family. We don't stay in the same house all the time. My dad is stationed in Tagaytay while my mom has her business in Paranaque. So, a few days before my birthday, my dad and my tita wanted to have lunch in celebration of my upcoming 21st brithday since my dad will not be here in Manila. Of course I wanted to look pretty and all but I found out that my clothes were still in the laundry and everyone was rushing me. So, plan B. This is what I found in my closet. I was so "kilig: when everything work together so well. :)




Sorry for this shot of my feet:(

White lace top bought from a bazaar, black top (worn as inner wear) and bandage skirt from Greenhills, neon necklace from Passion for Fashion, arm candies from Mauve and InAccess, Casio watch, Sandals from Payless.


Thanks, mom, for taking these shots! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment