Thursday, September 20, 2012

Raining watercolors



It's raining and Manila AGAIN. Having just two seasons (hot and cold), sometimes it's hard buying clothes because you have to think of the usability of them. And when you are on a tight budget, you have to have clothes that would be okay to wear when it's hot or even when it's raining. Personally, I don't love rainy season because it hinders me from going outside, walk on the streets. But, I also hate it when the climate rises to extreme hotness. Well, for this rainy day, I didn't want to dampen everything. So I opted to wear this colorful dress, again. It's super short and since I was going to church that day, I chose to wear tights underneath it to hide my skin. And since I know that the roads will be wet, I did not wear open shoes. Come night time, which I will share with my super close friends at CubaoX, I thought of losing the tights. two looks in one crazy, rainy day.







No comments:

Post a Comment