Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Stars and Stripes


Yes, I know. I have been gone for three consecutive days. The reason behind that was people really close to me came back home after so many years abroad. This post is an ode to that place where hope and dreams come true--THEY SAY. Me and my friend go waaaaaaaaay back (emphasis on the way back). Knowing each other since we were kids and then parting all of a sudden is not easy at all. Our barkada had to wait 7 long years just to see her in the flesh again. Well, now that she's here (only for a week), we wanted to spend as much time with her as possible. So in one of the next posts, don't be confused if I post one of our escapades. That's it for now. Please keep on reading! :)




Top from Dalagita, belt from Primadonna, shorts from Greenhills, vintage leather bag, gold shoes from Toms.



No comments:

Post a Comment